Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Day 132/365


While sitting in a waiting room today, I picked up a magazine that had a story about the Jonas Brothers and their mom. I'm not a fan (I swear), but I started browsing thru the article. There was a paragraph about their decision to stay virgins until they are married and the chastity rings they wear. Their mom was talking about the fact that they get criticized because they don't have sex and this is a quote from her in the article (seen here very blurry):

"They don't want to go around giving everyone an STD. What so terrible about that?"

WHAT? They don't have sex because they don't want to GIVE people STDs? That is a strange reason to not have sex. I think both they AND their mom might benefit from some sex education classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment