Friday, August 21, 2009

Day 133/365

The hospital's featured demo meal yesterday was Greek Fries. Yes, waffle fries with "gryo meat". I think that is this is a less offensive way of saying, "you are eating a cute little lamb". It looked so gross, I thought I'd share it with you all...





On another, less gross note, Steve scored free tickets to the Colin Hay last night! I love, love, LOVE him! And free tickets rock. I've seen him several times solo, but never with his band. He was ROCKIN! It was a standing venue and we stood one row back, directly in front of him while he played a 2 HOUR set. It was so great! Here is da man...



3 comments:

  1. Sadly, yes. but she was off to the side and fairly easy to ignore. And her mic was turned down so low, I couldn't really hear her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap, I thought that gyro was an ice cream sundae on a waffle cone until I read the caption. Barfffff.

    ReplyDelete