Saturday, April 18, 2009

Day 15/365



What a beautiful day.  This is the weather I am happiest in.  Not too hot, not too cold.  Perfect.  So we decided to spend the day outside.  Started by riding our bikes over to Jeff and Amanda to say hi to them while they were having their yard sale.  Then rode down to eat lunch outside at Cacique.  From there, we rode to the Keys Stadium to watch them play bad baseball.  Rode home, hung out in the yard with the dogs then rode back down to have dinner on the patio at Brewer's Alley.  Always a disappointing dining experience, but a great place to sit outside and they do have yummy brews.  

I learned a few things today at the Key's game.  
1.  People are trying to bring back jean shorts.  Not cut-offs, but actual shorts.  I don't get it. 
2.  I am afraid Tails are trying to make a comeback in the hair department.  I saw a kid with one downtown today and a grown man with one at the game.  Refer to picture above.  That trend was wrong when it happened the first time.  It must not be resurrected.  
3.  The Keys have a Family Section where you can't drink or smoke and I'm pretty sure swearing is off limits.  Well, I propose an Adult Section, where you can do all of those and mostly, you can sit and watch baseball without kids screaming for Keyote (the mascot) to come over.  And I mean screaming.  Non-stop.  And parents that think it's okay for that to happen.  

Now we are settled in for the night.  I have to work EARLY tomorrow.  

2 comments: