Sunday, April 19, 2009

Day 16/365



Day 16 found me at work on Pediatrics very, very early.  Especially early since it was Sunday and I didn't realize I had agreed to work it until this past Friday.  But I sucked it up and went and it was a really great day.  I hate having to work on the weekend, but damn, I really do love being a nurse. How lucky am I that I get to do what I love?  So I got home around 3:30-ish, feeling like I wanted to salvage what was left of my Sunday.  Changed out of my scrubs and got on the couch with Steve.  Sat around for about a half hour, checking out Facebook, trying to decide what to do.  Saw on FB that my fav couple where at Bushwallers, so Steve and I decided to ride our bikes down to see if they were still there.  And they were.  And we were all happy and shit.  And life was good once again.  So here are pics of my afternoon with Team Fun.  Love, love, love them.  

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally can't spell. :P

    OK so yes, as I was trying to type- the feeling is UBER hella Mutual, my CBF! :-*

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun afternoon. Thanks TF!

    ReplyDelete