Saturday, May 2, 2009

Day 29/365




Day 29 was a great day.  Started with an early (for a Saturday) rise and a dog walk.  Made a delish egg scramble with red peppers, onions and goat cheese.  So good.   It started pouring.  I took a shower (not in the rain) and got ready for the farmer's market.  By the time I was ready to go, the sun was shining and I got to ride there with the top down.  Steve was at a Marathon meeting.  Not a really long meeting, but one for the actual marathon.  After the market, I went to buy a new wok.  I cleaned the house, then Steve came home.  He showed me the jacket he got from the Marathon and we both got a kick out of it (see above).  We walked downtown for lunch and ended up at Nola.  They were debuting their new menu and it was amazing!  So many things to choose from.  I ended up with the Tofu Lettuce Wraps and Steve got the portabella burger.  Yumm on both counts.  Came home, planted the flowers I got at the market (well, Steve did).  Went to Costco to look at cameras.  Came home, roasted the asparagus I got at the Farmer's Market and had that, along with salad for dinner (lettuce from the F.M. with strawberries, blueberries and raspberries on it).  We ate outside.  Now, we are getting ready to watch Milk.  What a great day.  I am blessed.  Oh, and the other pic is from my friend Ric's flowering bush that runs along his fence in my alley.  The whole alley smells amazing.  I love Spring.  I think I may have mentioned that before.

No comments:

Post a Comment