Sunday, May 3, 2009

Day 30/365


Another rainy day.  Today I slept in.  Late.  And it was great!  Tyler, Maggie and Jake joined me.  Steve was up at 6 to work at the marathon.  I love to sleep in the with the furkids on a rainy Sunday.   Took the pooches for a rainy walk.  They don't care if it's raining.   Hit the Common Market today, which is one of my most favoritest places.  I saw some snap peas and thought Stir Fry!  So that's what we did for dinner.  We had an amazing veggie and tofu teriyaki stir fry in our new wok.  So good.  I am starting to notice a trend with this blog.  I seem to keep taking shots of the food I eat.  This week, I'll make an effort to take pictures of things other than my food.  But it has been so good this week.  Okie doke. Off the spend the rest of the evening with my pack, I mean family.  

No comments:

Post a Comment