Saturday, May 23, 2009

Day 49/365


Posting yesterday's pic today because we got home late and I'm sick, so I went straight to bed.  Anyhoo-Went to Wolf Trap last night to see the Prairie Home Companion, which was sooo much fun.  Wolf Trap is one of my favorite venues.  We had seats in the Pavilion, which is a must for this type of show.  So much to watch and see.  I bought the tics for Steve's birthday, in January, when May seemed so far away.  We got there a bit early and were hanging out on the grass.  I looked up and took this shot.  The pics I took of the actual show were a bit blurred, so I'm only posting this one.  Stopped by PBR Night at Klu's on the way home to see folks.  Feels like I haven't seen anyone in so long.  

Every day I wake up thinking this cold will be gone, but no, not today.  I still can't breathe thru my nose, my right ear is all clogged up, my chest is so tight and congested.  Ugh.  It's been a week.  C'mon, go away.   I contemplated calling the doctor today, but I'm sure it's just a cold.  I really wish I could find the inhaler I got when I had bronchitis in Jan/Feb.  It would sure be helpful.  I just need to get better now.  I have a shin dig to go to at Team Fun's house today and two bbq's I'm supposed to go to tomorrow.  Being sick on a holiday weekend sucks.

On another note, it was Memorial Day, 19 years ago, that Steve and I started dating.  I can't believe how fast time flies, or how lucky I am.  I must be better by then!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment